DWA-Training: The German Water Sector
June 11 - 13, 2019 in Hennef/ Germany
The German water industry is very progressive and its knowledge, standards and rules can serve as guidelines to projects all around the world. To help foreign experts and people who are new to the industry, DWA, being an expert in the fields of water, wastewater and waste, offers the three-day seminar "The German Water Sector".
SAVE THE DATE:
The seminar is held in June 11 - 13, 2019 and going to take place with a focus on river basin management.
The topics being covered are:
- Basic principles of river basin management, including visions for living rivers
- Standards and rules in Germany, including the importance of the Technical Safety Management (TSM)
- The role and meaning of the Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in the German water sector in order to establish a solid foundation of knowledge
- Integration of policies, decisions, participation processes and costs across sectoral interests, including involvement of industry, agriculture, urban development, navigation, fisheries management and more
- Case studies:
- Water Framework Directive
- Geo Information Systems (GIS)
An excursion to a river basin is part of the seminar. The participants will gain practical understanding in group work, show cases and discussions.
For further questions or to book the seminar, please reach out to Himani Karjala
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 2242 872-244