Visit us at IFAT Munich!
May 4 - 8, 2020 in Munich/ Germany
IFAT is the World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management, and is a place where visitors can find strategies and solutions for using resources in intelligent cycles in a manner that ensures their long-term preservation—with a great deal of success.
There is an increasing need for innovations in the environmental technology sector. The growing number of visitors reflects this. IFAT 2018 attracted 142,472 visitors from 162 countries.
Attract attention. Apply as exhibitor now!
Due to the participation schemes and digital services you will optimally benefit from IFAT 2020.
Click here to be forwarded to the exhibitor application for IFAT 2020
or directly contact:
Messe München GmbH
Messegelände | 81823 München | Germany
Tel. +49 89 949-20285
Application deadline: April 30th, 2019
The exhibition spectrum
With “Water and sewage” and “Waste and secondary raw materials” IFAT features two clearly structured key sectors. Read more about the complete range of products and services at www.ifat.de/exhibition-sectors
Water and sewage
- Hydraulic engineering and well construction
- Construction of water and wastewater treatment plants
- Water supply and sewerage systems
- Hydraulic engineering and well construction engineering in water management
- Water services
- Analysis and laboratory techniques for water
- Education, research and technology transfer for the water sector
Waste and secondary raw materials
- Waste management and recycling
- Generating energy from secondary raw materials and waste
- Street cleaning, maintenance and winter road services
- Management of hazardous substances
- Flue-gas scrubbing and air extraction, air pollution control
- Recycling services
- Analysis and laboratory techniques for recycling
- Education, research and technology transfer for the recycling sector
- Sustainability in road construction
We look forward to welcoming you at IFAT 2020!
Click here to be forwarded to the review.