The next IFAT India is going to take place from September 26th to 28th at Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai, India.
Don't miss the chance to be part of the gathering of experts of the industry.
Below, please find the find the key facts of the fair:
- It is India's leading trade fair for water, sewage, refuse and recycling, offering 6,100 square meters of exhibition space. Previously, 143 exhibitors and 5,187 trade visitors joined the fair.
- It offers a full range of exhibition spectrum, including water and sewage treatment, as well as refuse and recycling.
- Workshops, panel discussions and live-demonstrations for interesting networking opportunities and knowledge transfer are offered
- It is the ideal networking platform for solution providers, practitioners, knowledge partners and decision-makers from government and industry.
- Extensive reforms, an improved climate for investment and a growing purchase power lead to a clear economic upswing.
Come by and join IFAT India to benefit from the high-class program, meet up with experts of the industry and learn about the latest news and technologies in the field of water, sewage treatment, as well as refuse and recycling.
You want to present your products and technologies to your current and potential customers?
Use the highly influential environment of the trade fair and sign up as exhibitor.