1. Registration: Please send your application in writing to the DWA. With many of our events the number of participants is limited and the order of the receipt of post will be taken into account. The participant receives the invoice for the participation fee. Participation is only possible if receipt of payment is confirmed by DWA.
2. Deregistration: With deregistration in writing up to 14 days before the event the participation fee (less 10% administrative charges) is repaid. With shorter deregistration the participation fee must be charged in full. It is also charged in full if the participant does not appear at the event without deregistering.
3. Participation fee: Please pay the participation fee only after receipt of our invoice. Participation is only possible if receipt of payment is confirmed by DWA. An event running over several days cannot be divided between several participants. Partial participation does not lead to a price reduction.
4. Liability: With the existence of force majeure or with insufficient participation, the DWA can cancel the event. Fees already paid will be repaid. Additional claims against the organisers do not exist. A liability for personal damages, injuries, objects and vehicles is excluded.
5. Changes to the event: In exceptional cases the events can be changed in comparison with the advertisement. This can lead to an updating of the content, the sequence of events, to a change in lecturers or to changes in price. These modifications do not provide an entitlement to withdrawal.
6. Data protection: So far as you do not give prior approval we use your personal data for the execution of the event and for the forwarding of product offers from our house. The use of your data for the purpose of advertisement or market and opinion research can be objected to at any time with effect for the future.
7. Copyright: The copyright of the event documentation lies with the DWA and/or with the lecturer. Without previous written agreement the documents may not be copied or reproduced.