Water Technology Training Camp
April 24 - 27, 2019 in Stuttgart/ Germany
For the first time Water Technology will be held as an official skill in the category manufacturing and engineering during the WorldSkills Competition. In order to ensure that all participants are well prepared, DWA has set up a Water Technology Training Camp in cooperation with WorldSkills Germany, FESTO and Adiro.
The Sessions are going to cover the following topics:
- Introducing to the German Water Sector, the education system (dual and university) and the technology used in the water utilities.
- Tour through a real wastewater treatment plant
- Tour through a virtual wastewater treatment plant by using virtual reality glasses
- How to use the training equipment
- Laboratory water analysis
- PC based closed loop control
- Pump and valve maintenance incl. pneumativ driven slide valve
Take a glimpse of the new skill Water Technology
You want to know more about the new skill Water Technology?
Then watch the videos of WorldSkills 2017 in Abu Dhabi.
- Introduction of the new skill "Water Technology" 2017
- Interview with Prof. Liu from Singapore
- Interview with the Expert and Compatitor from Iran
- Interview with Russia
Please click here to be forwarded to the homepage of Water Skills.
For further questions or to book the training camp, please reach out to Himani Karjala
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 2242 872-244