Visit us at IFAT India!
India’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Refuse and Recycling
October 15. - 17. 2018, Mumbai
The next IFAT India is going to take place from October 15th-17th 2018 at Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai/ India. The fair takes place on a yearly basis, with the upcoming one being the sixth IFAT India in total. The last edition opened its doors from September 26th-28th and was a full success. The exhibition space increased from 6.100 square meters up to 8.000 square meters in total. 184 exhibitors presented their products, technologies and services to an interested audience of 6.765 visitors.
The great development proved that among the industry experts, it is fully accepted as the leading trade fair for water, Sewage, solid waste and recycling in India. Once again, DWA participated in the fair with various activities:
- Two sessions in the Innovation Exchange Forum
- German Solutions to Indian Challenges in the Water Sector
- Unlocking the Potential of Skill Development in the Indian Waste and Wastewater Sector – Impact on Efficiency and Environment
- Active Learning Center (ALC)
- Products in Practice (PinP)
- University Challenge India (UCI)
- The German water industry
- German Pavilion
- German Water Partnership
All activities were a success and well perceived by attendees. A total of nine student teams participated in the University Challenge. The winning team is from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology and is going to compete against the other winning teams from local IFAT editions during the World University Challenge (WUC) in Munich, Germany.